B&B FRAXINUS EXCELSIOR
PRIVACY GDPR PRIVACY INFORMATION Information on the use of our website www.fraxinusexcelsior.it - Website navigation information - Cookies information
1) Personal Information We Collect. We may collect personal information at any time during customer contact or interaction and in all other aspects of our work. This personal information may include: your contact information; personal characteristics, nationality, passport number and date and place of issue; payment information, such as payment card number, guest preferences (subject to consent); marketing and communication preferences (subject to consent); and your booking.
Collection at our accommodation: We collect further personal information during registration/ check-in at our accommodation including information required by local laws.
2) Purpose of processing The data is processed for the following purposes: to manage customer relations (management of reservations, issuance of receipts, quotes), to perform any contractual obligations, to manage litigation and also to comply with regulatory obligations, especially accounting and tax, in a variety of ways, for example to provide and customize the services you request and expect from our facility in the event of booking your stay, to offer you the level of hospitality expected in the room and as described below in more detail:
2a) Inert to the service: - the sending (with your prior written consent) of promotional offers on our services and updates on the rates and offers made by email; - treat, with your prior written consent, sensitive data voluntarily transmitted by you in order to offer a better level of hospitality at our hotel.
2b) Further purposes The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error ....) and other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its proper functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
3) IDENTITY OF THE HOLDER OF THE PROCESSING This site is managed by the Owner of the treatment, identified in the person of the owner: Lucilla Cionini Via Cesare Amisano n.6 - 15035 Frassinello Monferrato (AL) Italy
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Controller guarantees the security, confidentiality and protection of the data in his possession at any stage of the data processing process. The data collected are used in compliance with current legislation on privacy (Legislative Decree 196/2003 and GDPR 679/2016).
4) PLACE OF PROCESSING The data will be processed by the data controller at the headquarters of the B & B Fraxinus Excelsior - Via Cesare Amisano n.6 - 15035 Frassinello Monferrato (AL)
5) NATURE OF THE CONFERENCE OF DATA For the purposes referred to in point 2) in case of request for services, the provision of data is mandatory and failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what was requested. For the purposes of point 2a) and 2b) the provision of data is optional and does not prevent the provision of the requested service.
6) REFUSAL TO THE CONFERENCE OF DATA The interested party may refuse to give the Owner his navigation data. To do so, you must disable following the instructions provided by the browser in use. Disabling cookies may worsen the navigation of the site's functions.
7) DATA RECIPIENTS No data deriving from the web service (therefore navigation data specified above and cookies) is communicated or disseminated (except for the communication to judicial or police bodies if necessary). The data is processed by the Data Controller and/or by personnel specifically appointed in writing to process the data (administrative personnel and public relations personnel, also external to the Company, IT system management personnel, also external to the Company, who may also act as system administrators and are in this case appointed as such, marketing personnel, also external to the Company, data processors and their collaborators, persons in charge of the specific sector to whom a request is addressed, site management personnel, also external to the Company) only when the processing is necessary for the performance of their duties, carrying out only the operations necessary for the performance of those duties. They may also be processed by data processors (including companies outside the Company that carry out shipping, marketing, and server management and storage activities). The data provided by the user may be communicated to persons for whom there is an obligation to communicate in accordance with the law or a need for communication to enforce a just right of the company with the bodies responsible;
8) CONSERVATION TIMES Data are processed for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the User, or required by the purposes described in this document. The User can always, at any time, request the interruption of the processing or the cancellation and / or limitation of data.
9) TRANSFER OF DATA The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries or international organizations.
10) REVOCE OF CONSENT With reference to art.23 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and art. 6 of GDPR 679/16, the person concerned may revoke his consent at any time.
11) RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES With reference to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and art. 15 "right of access". The data subject shall exercise his or her rights by writing to the Data Controller at the following address: Art. 16 "right of rectification", Art. 17 "right to erasure", Art. 18 "right to the restriction of processing", Art. 20 "right to portability", Art. 21 "right to object to the automated decision-making process of GDPR 679/2016": BED & BREAKFAST FRAXINUS EXCELSIOR Via Cesare Amisano n.6 15035 Frassinello Monferrato (AL) Italy
12) PROPOSAL OF THE RECLAM The person concerned has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the state of residence.
13) AUTOMATED DECISIONAL PROCESSES The Data Controller shall not carry out processing operations consisting of automated decision-making processes.
Additional technical cookies
We also use some technical cookies: - consent cookies. This is the cookie that is set to record consent to the use of cookie analytics and / or profiling. It is also free to delete the cookie from its processor. - additional technical cookies. There are additional technical cookies that are essential for the proper functioning of the website. These cookies allow us to provide the services requested by users and to navigate the site using its best performance. This type of cookie cannot be disabled as it is necessary for the proper functioning of the website.
How to disable cookies Most browsers allow you to refuse/accept cookies. Below is some practical information to disable cookies on major browsers. Chrome Click on the icon at the top right "Customize and check Google Chrome" Click on "History" Click on "Delete navigation data..." Select the option "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" Click "Delete navigation data" Mozilla Firefox Click "History" Click "Delete recent history..." Select the "Cookies" option Click "Delete now" Internet Explorer Click "Tools" Click "Internet Options" In the "General" tab click "Delete..." Select the "Cookies" option Click "Delete" Safari Click "Preferences" Click "Privacy" Click "Remove all website data..." and confirm How to browse anonymously without Google Chrome cookies Click on the icon at the top right "Customize and control Google Chrome" Click on "New undercover navigation window".
15) Information not contained in this policy More information regarding the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact information.